AT&T (American Telephone and Telegraph) is a global leader in telecommunication, media, and entertainment industry. It offers world-class services that made it a leading telecommunication company in the world. It serves its customers with advanced mobile services, high-speed internet, and next-generation TV. Some of its popular services include Broadband, Digital Television, Film Production, News-Agency, and a lot more. In order to access these services, AT&T asks you to create an ATT Login account.
ATT login account is a one-stop destination for accessing and managing all the AT&T services. It allows you to perform multiple functions like review your order status, track AT&T service usage, streaming tv, pay your bills, add users, create sub-accounts, etc. Using one account, you can run and manage multiple accounts like:
• DIRECTV (excludes DIRECTV accounts still managed at directv.com)
• AT&T TV
• AT&T TV NOW (sign in at atttvnow.com)
• U-verse TV
• AT&T Internet, Fixed Wireless Internet, or DSL
• Digital Phone
• Landline – Home phone
• AT&T Mail
• AT&T Mobile Services (like AT&T Messages)
• NumberSync for wearables
AT&T Account Creation Procedure
For accessing all the services of AT&T you must have an ATT Mail Login account. For creating your account, you have to follow the process given below. Make sure you follow each step carefully in order to avoid errors.
• First of all, open a web browser on your system.
• Then, move to the official website of AT&T by entering “att.com” in the address bar.
• In the next window, you will find an “Account” option on the top-right corner of the screen. Click that option and it will expand the list.
• From the expanded list, select the “Sign In” option.
• This will redirect you to the Account Login window. In this window, locate and click the “Create One Now” button. You can find this tab at the bottom of the login box.
• In the account creation window, AT&T asks you to provide the given information for selecting and verifying your account.
• AT&T Phone Number or Account Number
First, you have to enter either your AT&T Phone number or Account Number. This phone number will be the one that AT&T will assign you on purchasing their telephone service.
Although, if you want to enter the Account Number, then you have to look for it on the upper-right corner of your bill or invoice.
• Billing ZIP Code
Along with that, you also have to provide your 5-digit ZIP code. Make sure you provide the code that you have used during the purchase.
• Captcha Code
For verification, AT&T asks you to provide the captcha code that is displaying on your screen.
• Afterwards, tap the “Continue” button to move further with the AT&T Login process.
• In case there exists a User ID for your account, then make the desired selection and follow the online instructions to continue with the process.
On the other hand, if no user ID is assigned to your account, then,
verify your identity by providing profile information.
• If prompted, then you have to select the desired method through which you want to receive the verification code.
• Reach the selected medium and open the message containing your code. Then, come back to the ATT Login account creation window and enter the code in the required field.
• Then, create a user id and password for accessing your AT&T account. While creating the user id, make sure that the user-id you provide must be an email address and should start with a letter.
Also, the password you create must be strong and distinctive that will help in securing your account. The password you create must comply with the following requirements.
• Different from ID.
• Contain 8-24 characters.
• Include both uppercase and lower case characters.
• Must contain numbers and symbols.
• It should not include your profile or personal details.
• Thereafter, AT&T asks you to save your login credentials for future use. Saving them will reduce your time of entering the details every time you try to log in.
• Next, you will be asked to enter your contact information for the successful creation of your ATT login account.
• Now, choose a security question from the list of available options. This security question will be needed for fixing the login errors. After selecting provide a valid answer for it.
• After that, read the terms and conditions of AT&T and accept them by clicking the “Accept” tab.
• This will successfully create your ATT Email Login account. However, you might be asked to choose whether you want to sign up for paperless billing or not. On opting for this option, AT&T will send you a link for verifying your email account.
ATT Login Process
Once you are done with creating your account, you have to access it. For accessing, perform the ATT Login process that is given below.
• First and foremost, access a web browser.
• Then, visit the AT&T official website by entering “att.com” in the address bar.
• Once you reach the official website, locate and click the “Account” option from the upper-right corner of the screen.
• Now, from the expanded list, click the “Sign In” option to reach the login window.
• In the next window, enter your login credentials for successfully accessing your account. Start by entering your User ID. In the User ID field, you can provide any of the following information depending upon your AT&T Service.
• User ID also called Access ID
• 10-Digit Wireless Number
• AT&T Email
• 10-Digit AT&T Prepaid Number
• DIRECTV Email
• In the next field, enter your ATT Login password that you have created during the account creation process. Under the password tab, you will get a “Show Password” option. This will display the password you have entered.
• Once you are done with providing the login credentials, you can also save the ID on your system. This is recommended only when you are using your personal computer. In case you want to save, then tick mark the “Save ID” checkbox.
• Complete the process bt pressing the “Sign In” tab.